HOME of Texas, a Residential Warranty Company, LLC affiliate, has developed a new line of brochures for new home builders, remodelers, building systems manufacturers and specialty contractors to summarize the benefits and advantages of membership at a glance. The new brochures can be accessed on the Builders page of the site under Warranty Products. From here, prospective members can click on a product to download the associated brochure (located right above the list of features available).
There are plenty of home warranty companies out there and HOME of Texas wants to make it as easy as possible for prospective members to review HOME’s product line to compare “the best’ with ‘all the rest.” Together with their National Affiliate, Residential Warranty Company, LLC, this warranty group has more than 30 years of experience administering home warranties on over 3 million homes. These new brochures will showcase the value of HOME membership, rendering the home warranty comparison process all that much easier.
The definition of “value” is the amount of money, goods or services that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else. HOME provides an excellent value. One of the least expensive, longest-lasting products a builder can purchase for the homes they build is the HOME of Texas builder warranty. One low warranty fee covers a home for the entire warranty period and provides so much value and numerous marketing advantages:
- A third-party written warranty insured by a Texas Property & Casualty Insurance Company.
- The ability to use the new home warranty as a marketing feature when advertising or showing homes.
- Should the homeowner decide to resell the home, the warranty is automatically transferable to subsequent buyers for the duration of the warranty term, making the warranty an excellent resale tool for them, as well.
- An effective resolution process, including FREE mediation and, if necessary, binding arbitration in the event of a dispute with a homeowner. Impressively, HOME resolves over 95% of the warranty resolution disputes administered without the need for arbitration!
- Specific, detailed written industry standards. If, for any reason, a warranted defect is discovered in a home warranted through HOME, homeowners can be rest assured it will be remedied.
- FHA, VA, USDA approvals when necessary.
- Online enrollment process.
- Limited, not unlimited, exposure to the builder.
- Access to and knowledge from over 30 years of industry experience.
- Excellent customer service from HOME’s staff.
- Protection, longevity, strength, experience and third party insurance backing. All this adds up to solid assurance for members and their homebuyers.
ABOUT HOME OF TEXAS (HOME)
HOME of Texas is one of Texas’ oldest and largest providers of written insured new home warranties, providing homeowners with a strong foundation of security for their homes. HOME has created a “menu” of warranties and service options through a network of affiliated companies. The result is comprehensive coverage and effective risk management for the greatest long-term stability.