- Click on the Join Now button throughout our website to go to our online application. Create your account and then follow the prompts to submit your application. If at any point, you want to preview the forms or you need a supplement form, go to our Forms Library.
As always, if you need help, we are only a phone call away at 800-445-8173, Ext 2149. Or email us at email@example.com.
- As you proceed through our online application, you will be prompted to sign our Membership Agreement and you’ll be able to download/save a PDF on your computer for future reference. If you would like to read it ahead of time, go to our Forms Library. (Review Form # 82500.)
- Registration Fee
- Annual Registration Fee of $295 which can be paid online.
- Financial Information
- When prompted, you will be able to securely upload your financial information to us through our secure file upload portal. We will need your current company balance sheet or your most current corporate federal tax return. If Sole Proprietorship, please submit a personal financial statement.
- Homes in Inventory
- For homes in your inventory that are completed but not occupied and have not yet gone to closing, complete and upload the HOME of Texas Grandfather Form (Form #8302E).
- If purchasing insurance through RWC Insurance Advantage, please note that all homes must be warranted.
- Homes over $1 million in sales price must also be inspected. Include the inspection fee of $250.
- ALL homes over $1 million that need to be warranted must be listed on the Grandfather Form. Additional homes to be grandfathered MAY NOT be added after membership is approved.
- Foundations must be engineered in Texas or meet HOME’s minimum construction guidelines (See Form # 8140). In Active Soil areas: Submit your Design Certification letter from a HOME approved Inspector or Engineer. If the foundation was not engineered, submit a copy of your detailed foundation plan. Your Account Executive will talk with you about the requirements in Texas due to active soils in the the state.
- Sending Your Application
- Need to Contact Us?
All of our contact information is available for you on our About Us Page