- Complete either our online builder warranty application or the editable PDF version (complete application on your computer; then print to sign) & submit to us. Form #2507
- Membership Agreement: Print & sign the agreement (form #82500). For Sole Proprietorships, spouse(s) must also sign if the sole proprietor is married.
- Registration Fee
- New members JOIN FOR FREE through August 31, 2018
- Financial Information
- You may securely upload your financial information to us by using our secure file upload portal. We will need your current company balance sheet or your most current corporate federal tax return. If Sole Proprietorship, please provide a current personal financial statement. For your security, please do not email but use our secure link instead. If you prefer to send by mail, please use the address listed in Sending Your Application below.
- Homes in Inventory
- Complete the editable Grandfather Form if you have homes currently under construction or completed but not yet occupied and that are over $1 Million in sales price that you wish to enroll. Form #8302E
- Please note that all homes must be warranted if you are purchasing insurance through RWC Insurance Advantage.
- Homes over $1 million in sales price must also be inspected. Include the inspection fee of $250.
- ALL homes over $1 million that need to be warranted for which you want a warranty must be listed on the Grandfather Form. Homes MAY NOT be added after membership is approved as Grandfathered homes.
- Foundations must be engineered in Texas or meet HOME’s minimum construction guidelines (See Form # 8140). In Active Soil areas: Submit your Design and Pre-Pour Certifications from a HOME approved Inspector or Engineer. If the foundation was not engineered, submit a copy of your foundation plan.
MHWC (HUD-Code) Applicants for Dual Membership: Complete the editable Grandfather Form if you have any unoccupied homes that you wish to enroll. (Form #942E)
- List all homes closing within 30 days which need an MHWC warranty.
- Sending Your Application
- If submitting your application online, you will receive information regarding any additional documentation needed. This additional documentation may be uploaded securely online to us via our secure file upload portal.
If submitting your application by mail, send the complete application package including fees and financial information to our corporate office:
HOME of Texas
Attention: Membership Department
5300 Derry Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111