In response to favorable feedback regarding its recently launched membership drive, Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC) – an innovator in the warranty industry and the nation’s leading new home warranty provider – is happy to announce that it’s extending the length of this limited-time offer.
Now through May 31st, 2014, RWC and affiliates (HOME of Texas and MHWC) are waiving the $295 registration fee for all NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICANTS.
To receive this offer, simply visit RWC’s new online membership application and register. Homeowner references, supplier references, and inspector references are not required, making it easier than ever to become a member and access RWC’s unparalleled home warranty programs.
Membership in RWC or one of its affiliates comes chock-full of exclusive benefits and sensible home warranty options.
RWC Membership Advantages:
- Over 30 Years of Experience
- Over 3 Million Homes Warranted
- Written Insured Home Warranties
- Competitive Rates
- Excellent Home Warranty Ratings (Insurer Rated “A- (Excellent)” by A.M. Best)
- FHA/VA Approved Plans Available
- Customized State Warranty Program
- “Exclusive” Incentive Program
- Warranty Express
- Online Home Enrollments
- Online Membership Renewal
- Free Marketing Materials (sample home warranty books, homeowner brochures, etc.)
- Effective Warranty Resolution Process
- Free Mediation
- Binding Arbitration Available (if needed)
- Commercial Insurance Products for Builders including General Liability, Builder’s Risk, & Contractor’s Equipment Insurance
To receive the advantages of RWC membership, register today through May 31st, 2014 for free!
Residential Warranty Company, LLC is a leading provider of insured home warranties to the building industry. Builders seeking options in coverage, sensible home warranty protection, and assistance in dealing with customer service, choose RWC. In business for over 30 years, RWC has warranted over 3 million homes and its Insurer is rated “A- (Excellent)” by A.M. Best. An extensive “menu of choices” in both home warranties and general liability insurance is available, enabling builders to reduce their liability and increase the marketability of their homes. Become a member today: http://www.rwcwarranty.com.