RWC’s Affiliate, HOME of Texas, Launches a New Look!
While the home building industry has worked to regain a little footing, RWC’s affiliate, HOME of Texas, has been rather busy developing a brand new look, complete with a new logo, full-color home warranty books and a fresh website! Just like builders offering new and exciting options or sprucing up floor plans, HOME has injected new life into its home warranty programs to make them work even better for members and homeowners.
HOME’s website has been totally redesigned, complete with a sleek and modern look to complement HOME’s new business approach. The easy-to-navigate site features the best marketing tools around, while also offering members a way to sensibly manage liability. The site is fully functional regardless of viewing device. Most importantly, it places valuable information at the hands of HOME’s members.
- The login link for “Warranty Express” is on every page of the site in the top right corner, which renders the process of enrollment and renewing memberships very accessible!
- HOME offers many home warranty options and services, some of which are rather unique. Check them out on the “Builders” page in the “Warranty Products” section.
- Not a HOME member yet? Check out the application materials found on the “Builders” page under “Membership.”
- Real estate professionals: Discover the value behind a HOME warranty on the “Real Estate Pros” page.
- Need to get in touch with someone from HOME of Texas or one of its national affiliates? All contact information is clearly listed for user convenience on the “Contact” page.
Check out HOME’s new logo. See this contemporary symbol of new home warranty protection on all HOME brochures, warranty books and paperwork over the coming weeks.
Last, but certainly not least, the look of all of HOME’s warranty books is vastly improved! Every warranty book offered by HOME of Texas has been transformed into a full-color, eye-catching marketing tool.
New to HOME? Now’s the time to take a look at its leading home warranty protection plans! Aside from the enhanced look, there are several reasons to choose a HOME of Texas warranty:
- HOME and its National Affiliate, Residential Warranty Company, LLC, have 30+ years of experience handling new home warranties on over 3 million homes.
- Clearly written set of standards to spell out home warranty coverage.
- Dynamic, full-color warranty book (an excellent marketing tool)!
- Builder liability is limited to 2 years.
- Home warranties are affordable.
- FREE marketing materials.
- Warranties are insured by a Texas Property and Casualty Insurance Company.
- Easy online home enrollment through Warranty Express.
- Unsurpassed service and excellent handling of warranty issues.
- If needed, formal binding arbitration is available with FREE mediation included to resolve customer service issues.
Potential home buyers know that many builders struggled (some even went out of business) during the last economic crisis. To offer buyers reassurance, an insured third-party warranty goes a long way. With a warranty from HOME of Texas in place, buyers will hold confidence in their warranty, no matter what the future holds.
Already a HOME member? Request new sample warranty books, marketing materials for model homes and sales offices and/or the new logo via the Marketing Department at 800-445-8173, ext. 2169 or email HOME at email@example.com.
Want more information regarding HOME’s warranty and risk management programs? Call HOME at 800-445-8173, ext. 2149 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE RWC, HOME & MHWC FAMILY
Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC) has been in business for over 30 years and is a leading provider of insured home warranties to the building industry. Builders seeking options in coverage, reliable warranty protection and assistance in dealing with customer service choose RWC. MHWC, RWC’s national affiliate, provides a variety of HUD-Code Manufactured Housing warranties for manufacturers and builders/dealers specializing in that industry. Warranties issued by RWC & MHWC are insured by a provider which has been rated “A- (Excellent)” by A.M. Best for over 12 consecutive years. HOME of Texas (HOME) is RWC’s affiliate in the Lone Star State and also has 30+ years of experience administering Texas warranties. HOME warranties are insured by a Texas Property and Casualty Insurance Company. Together this dynamic warranty group has warranted over 3 million homes and leads the way in warranty and risk management solutions for the entire building industry.