What’s New at HOME of Texas? Just About Everything!
While the Home Building Industry has regained a little footing, HOME of Texas has also been rather busy! We have a brand new logo, brand new full-color home warranty books and now, a brand new website! Just like builders offering new and exciting options or sprucing up floor plans, we’re injecting new life into our home warranty programs to make them work better for you, our members and your homeowners.
Our brand new website has been completely redesigned with you in mind, complete with a sleek and modern new logo and full-color warranty books to complement our new business approach and provide you with the best marketing tools around while managing your liability sensibly in the process. We know you will agree that our new site is easy to navigate regardless of your viewing device. Most importantly, it puts the information you need at your fingertips.
- The login link for Warranty Express is on every page of the site in the top right corner. Access to enroll homes and renew your membership is easy to find.
- HOME offers many warranty options and services, including some you may not have realized. Check them out on the Builders page in our Warranty Products section.
- If you aren’t already a HOME Member, what are you waiting for? The application materials are also on the Builders page under the Membership link.
- If you are a real estate professional looking for the value behind the HOME warranty for your buyers, check out the Real Estate Pros page.
- Need to get in touch someone from HOME of Texas or one of our national affiliates? All of our contact information is listed for your convenience on our Contact page.
Check out our brand new logo! You will see this contemporary symbol of new home warranty protection on all our brochures, warranty books and paperwork over the coming weeks. To incorporate the HOME logo on any of your materials or to add it to your website, contact the Marketing Department at 800-445-8173, Ext 2169 or email us at email@example.com to request a new version.
Last, but certainly not least, the look of all of our warranty books is vastly improved! Every warranty book offered by HOME of Texas has been transformed into a full-color marketing tool. Instead of a dull, black and white manual, HOME’s books are full-color, eye-catching pieces that we know you will be proud to offer your buyers.
If you are new to HOME and have never looked at our home warranty protection plans, now’s the time! Aside from the enhanced look, there are several reasons to incorporate the HOME of Texas Warranty into your risk management and marketing plan:
- HOME and its National Affiliate, Residential Warranty Company, LLC, have 30+ years of experience handling new home warranties on over 3 million homes.
- Clearly written set of standards to spell out home warranty coverage.
- Dynamic full-color warranty book – an excellent marketing tool!
- Builder liability is limited to 2 years.
- Home warranties are affordable.
- FREE marketing materials.
- Warranties are insured by a Texas Property & Casualty Insurance Company.
- Easy online home enrollment through Warranty Express.
- Unsurpassed service and excellent handling of warranty issues.
- If needed, formal binding arbitration is available with FREE mediation included to resolve customer service issues.
Potential home buyers know that many builders struggled (some even went out of business) during the last economic crisis and they look to you for reassurance. Having an insured third-party warranty goes a long way in calming buyers’ fears. With a warranty from HOME of Texas in place, your buyers will know their warranty will be there, no matter what the future holds for you and your buyer.
If you are already a HOME member, get in touch with us to request new sample warranty books, marketing materials for your model homes and sales offices, or an electronic logo for your website.
If you haven’t considered incorporating HOME’s warranty and risk management programs into your company’s business plan before, there’s no time like the present. Call us at 800-445-8173, ext. 2149 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you what you need!