In addition to our variety of home warranty programs, RWC offers unique features to make your membership as effective and efficient as possible.
Warranty Express is one such feature.
A unique online system, Warranty Express covers everything from home enrollment to membership renewal to ordering marketing materials and enrollment reports.
Response to Warranty Express and its powerful features has been enthusiastic. Members appear to love the convenience and efficiency of this system.
Warranty Express Features & Benefits:
- Enroll multiple homes warranties at once.
- Start the electronic enrollment process, save your work, and come back later to finish or edit prior to submitting.
- Enroll confidentially over a secure site.
- Generate FHA confirmation letters or state affidavits, if needed.
- Order enrollment reports to reconcile your records.
- Order marketing materials including sample home warranty books, consumer brochures, signage for model homes, and important document folders to keep all your settlement paperwork together for closing.
- Renew your membership.
- Enjoy a shorter renewal application process.
- NO “initial” enrollment paperwork.
- NO deposits.
- NO surcharges if the warranty fee is paid online.
- NO waiting for the mail for forms and books for closing.
- Receive IMMEDIATE confirmation that your enrollment was received.
- Access both the application for New Home Warranty and warranty books immediately. Either print from the comfort of your office or simply email to your buyer.
- FREE online enrollment reports.
- Fast, efficient, and paperless.
- Huge cost and time savings!
How Warranty Express Membership Renewal Works:
When it’s time for your renewal, we will send you an email (60 days prior to the renewal date) as well as a postcard (just in case!) notifying you that your renewal is ready to complete through Warranty Express. You will be able to login and complete the needed forms without the hassle of addressing an envelope and paying for postage. Your membership renewal fee may also be paid online. Any other required documents may simply be emailed directly to the person handling your renewal (for your security, financial statements should still be mailed or faxed).
Have you signed up for Warranty Express yet?
Currently, approximately 80% of RWC members renew their membership online. If you haven’t signed up yet, please contact our office to get your password!
Interested in RWC’s other unique program options and home warranty plans? Visit www.rwcwarranty.com!