Enrollments & Warranty Express
- I would like to use Warranty Express. How do I get a password?
Contact our Enrollments Dept. for a password and then you will be able to access Warranty Express through this website. The login link is located in the top right corner of our website.
- How long does it take for HOME to issue a password for Warranty Express?
For current members, passwords are issued instantly upon request. For new members, passwords may take 24 hours for activation.
- What happens after I enroll a home and pay for the warranty on Warranty Express?
Have your buyers review the Application for Warranty at closing and sign it. A representative for the Builder must also sign the form. Mail or fax the Application for Warranty back to us for processing. Payment should be sent with the completed form (if you did not pay for the warranty online) within ten (10) business days of closing. Within 60 days, your buyers will be able to go online at confirm.homeoftexas.com to confirm their warranty.
- I forgot to enroll a home and I’m closing in a half hour. Can I still get a warranty in time?
Provided you have a password for Warranty Express, you can enroll a home online at any time.
- I lost the documents for a home I enrolled a home. How do I get duplicates?
If the home was enrolled manually (not on Warranty Express), simply call us for another copy.
If you used Warranty Express, login to the system and go to Order History. Look for View PDF. You will be able to reprint what you need or even have the entire e-mail with all the documents resent to you.
- My sale fell through. I paid the premium through Warranty Express so how do I get a refund?
When homes are voided that were enrolled on Warranty Express refunds are issued automatically. If you paid by E-Check, HOME will send you a refund in the mail; if you paid with a credit card, a credit will be issued to that card.
- How do I update my contact information on Warranty Express?
You may edit your information under Account Settings.
- I am having trouble with Warranty Express. How can I get help?
For assistance, use the Support Form to describe any problems you encounter with Warranty Express. The Support Form is located on the login screen.
- How can I confirm that my Title Company is sending in the completed Warranty paperwork and fees in order for HOME to validate coverage?
You can view the homes which are open as well as closed in your account at any time under Reports.
- I need an Acceptance Letter for HUD. What do I do?
If enrolled on Warranty Express, go to Order History under Edit to print acceptance letters. If the home was manually enrolled, call the Enrollments Dept. at 800-445-8173.
- My Buyer never received or lost their warranty information. What can be done to help them?
Homeowners may call the Enrollments Department at 800-445-8173 to request duplicate documents. If they validated their coverage online at confirm.homeoftexas.com, their documents are available in PDF format at that address whenever needed.
- The homeowner is moving. Is their warranty transferable?
HOME’s Limited Warranties automatically transfer to each buyers throughout the warranty term. No fees to pay; No forms to complete. However, in the case of a foreclosure, please note that the warranty may be voided.
- Can the Warranty be extended?
- Information is listed incorrectly on the Application for Warranty form. Can I make the changes myself?
No, because our Application for Warranty form is a Legal document. If you need to make a correction, please contact us.